Are you having trouble finding the best power rack for your workout needs? Do not fret, we are here to help you choose the best power rack under $500.
It is important that your workout equipment is of good quality, you need to know the pros and cons of the equipment you plan to buy. All power racks may seem the same, but each one is different in their own way.
Top 3 Under $500, The Best Power Racks For The Best Value
The Best Of The Best, The Top 3 Power Racks
- Considered to be one of the best power racks when it comes to value for money.
- This power rack will cost you around $200-$240.
- This sturdy and spacious power rack offers 28 different positions.
- The Atlas Power rack has an 800-pound maximum limit.
- The PowerLine Power rack has a 500-pound max load.
- It is an affordable option that is sturdy enough to support weight for most weightlifters.
- You can do a total of 18 different positions on the PowerLine Power Rack.
- The PowerLine comes with a 10-year warranty.
- This well built and sturdy power rack is another option under $500.
- This power rack offers 17 different positions.
- Unlike the other power racks, the Valor Fitness power rack has a utility bar that can be used for other workouts.
- The Valor fitness power rack also comes with different accessories that adds to the variety of exercise you can do on the power rack.
Let’s Talk Racks, In Depth Reviews Of The Best Power Racks
The Atlas Power Rack is on the top of the list mostly because it has very good value for money. This is a great option for people who want to build an at home gym but are on a budget.
- This Power rack is easy to assemble and has a very sturdy built.
- It weighs 137 pounds. Its light frame makes it easy to move around.
- The Atlas Power Rack has a maximum capacity of 800 pounds.
- This power rack allows up to 28 different exercise positions.
- It is also spacious with a dimension of 48 x 25 x 82 (Length x Width x Height).
Weightlifters and workout junkies are very satisfied with this power rack. Based on the reviews, the Atlas power rack is steady and is the best companion during weightlifting sessions. The reviews also stated that the Atlas power rack promotes an efficient work out. Customers are very happy with the stability of this power rack.
Things we like:
- The Atlas power rack has amazing value for money, given its high quality it should cost more than it does.
- The Atlas power rack has the highest capacity among all the power racks in this article.
- The Atlas power rack is easily assembled and does not require professional help the may require extra fees.
Things we don’t like:
- Reviews have stated that the Atlas Power rack has a cheap paint job since the paint gets scratched easily.
- Some reviews say that it is too narrow for other exercises, especially for taller people.
- The J-hooks are not as smooth, there is a metal noise when the bar is racked.
The Power Line power rack has a wide design making movement within the rack easy. Like the Atlas power rack, this power rack also has good value for money being under $400.
- There are several modifications that can be done with this power rack, therefore offering a variety of exercise and up to 18 different positions.
- It is also sturdy but not too heavy with a 500-pound capacity.
Most of the people who bought this rack are happy with the product. Most people say that it holds true to its claim of having a 500-pound capacity. Some are unsatisfied with the absence of a plate rack, but most say it is not a problem. Some customers also experienced steel dimpling with this power rack and some have complained of the rough pull up bar.
Things we like:
- The PowerLine power rack is great value for money being in the $300-$350 range
- The 10-year warranty that comes with the PowerLine power rack.
- The PowerLine power rack was made for safe solo lifting.
Things we don’t like:
- Unfortunately, there is no bench that comes with the set.
- The paint job gets scratched, although this may not be a problem to most customers it is something to be considered.
- The maximum capacity is only 500 lbs, which is not enough for professional weightlifters.
- Valor Fitness power rack allows you to try 17 different positions.
- It has bar designed for comfortable pull ups.
- There are also safety rails on this power rack and adjustable support bars to ensure a safe lifting experience.
- The maximum weight on the lat pull is 250 pounds, while the maximum weight for the bar holder is 500 pounds. This equipment also has a low cable pulley which offers a wider variety of exercises.
This product from Valor has received great reviews online. One customer states that he has never felt more like a man after using this power rack. They also stated how easy it is to build the rack, customers mentioned that not a lot of tools are needed to assemble it. Many were satisfied whether they used it for clients or themselves.
Things we like:
- Assembling the Valor power rack is easy. This can be built at home without the help of professionals.
- The sturdy structure of this Valor equipment assures clients of a safe lifting experience.
- The power rack comes with a lot of extra attachments that can add to the list of exercises that you can perform with this power rack.
Things we don’t like:
- The Valor fitness power rack does not come with Olympic plate holders, so you may need to improvise and buy certain tools to make your own.
- It is the only one among the bunch that has a pulley; some reviews stated that the pulley is not as smooth.
- It cannot accommodate many weight benches
Power Rack Crash Course
What Are The Advantages/Benefits Of This Type Of Product?
Power racks are often found in gyms and most gyms require expensive memberships. Aside from this, the time and money that it takes to go to the gym add to the cost of your fitness plan. Purchasing a power rack for your home gym is one of the best decisions you can make for your fitness regimen. Aside from cutting down the time it will take to get to and from the gym, it will also cut down on the expenses spent on gym memberships over time.
Having your own power rack also gives you the power to control your workout schedule and your workout environment. Building an at home gym can help you really customize your workout. The power rack also offers more exercise options than just weightlifting, you can use the sturdy bars to do pull ups or you can attach other workout equipment for a wider variety of exercises.
A power rack is an equipment that can help with a variety of workouts. You can use it as a support for barbells when you lift weights, you can use it to do varieties of rows, dips or pull ups. The power rack is an exercise equipment that when used right and with the proper workout accessories will help give you a total body workout.
Things To Look For / Attributes That Differentiate These Products
- Don’t rush when choosing the best power rack for your gym. It should be sturdy and ready to support the weight you plan to lift.
- Take into consideration how heavy you lift so that you can look out for the maximum weight capacity.
- Also look at the different heights and width of the power rack and consider your height and build so that your experience can be as comfortable as possible.
- Make sure that you have a power rack that can be adjusted to your needs. This does not only add versatility to your workouts, it also can help when people of different sizes use the power rack.
- Another feature to look for is the accessories that come with the power rack. The accessories can determine whether the rack is good value for money and also add variation to your exercises.
What's The Best Way To Use This Product?
The main use of a power rack is to support you as you get in position to lift heavy weights. Aside from weightlifting, power racks can also be used for pull-ups. You may add different accessories like a TRX and resistance bands.
The sturdy build of the power rack makes for a good foundation when you are doing exercises that require a good support and foundation, especially for workouts on the TRX.
Among the three power racks, the most highly rated with the best reviews and the best features is the Atlas power rack. The Atlas power rack has the best value for money being only around $240-$300. This power rack offers the most positions among the three. It also has the heaviest capacity compared to the Powerline and Valor. When you purchase an Atlas power rack, you also get 10 years of warranty.
Atlas is the best choice for home gym owners especially if you are on a budget. It is a great investment since it has all the features a power rack should offer for a lot cheaper than any other power rack on the market. Despite the low price, the quality is not to be questioned. The Atlas power rack is sturdy and will last for a long time. It is also safe for lone lifters who don’t have anyone to spot them during their workouts.
The power rack is easy to use and it offers a variety of exercises and benefits for your health. You really can’t go wrong with any power rack, but with the quality and price that the Atlas power rack is offered-it is possibly the best power rack in the market.